Tuesday 16 January 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - 15 Jan sketch reveal

Well we are half way through January - is it just me, but does each year just seem to go faster and faster?
As it is the 15th of the month - it is Let's Get Sketchy reveal for the next sketch:
And here is my take on the sketch using the gorgeous Pion range - Theodore and Bella:
I just love this range -  and my precious daughter who was about 13/14 months old in these pictures - and who now turns 22 this year! Can't believe they were ever so little. I will always remember people telling me to enjoy the moments with my kids as littlies because they grow up so quickly - and boy there is nothing truer said. In a blink of an eye they are young adults ready to leave the house ad spread their wings.

I certainly hope to see your layouts up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog - click here and all the details on how to enter are on the blog (and have a look at the gorgeous layouts created by the rest of the design team).

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment